Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Does Weil read Venezuela News?

Look what I got in the mail! [Venezuela, now it belongs to 15%]

From Tal Cual, Tuesday 13, December 2005

I do not know whether Weil reads Venezuela News or not, but that is OK, I did not ask for copyrights anyway :-)

It sure is nice to see that either I was not the only one with that rather obvious conclusion, or that my electoral conclusion was found interesting and is spreading around. Anything that ridicules this stupid and manipulative bolibananarian logo is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers