Friday, March 27, 2009
The feeble Venezuelan markets
As a sign of how weak, feeble and fragile Venezuelan markets have become under Chavez and CADIVI do not miss these two posts by Miguel. You will learn how the shenanigans of a single guy basically killed for a few days half the currency exchange system of Venezuela swap market. We knew we were vulnerable but maybe it is worse than what we thought. Read this first and then this. Keep in mind that Miguel scooped the Venezuelan press and was picked up by big papers for their news. This has to be the biggest blogging coup in Venezuela so far.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news