Friday, March 12, 2010
How idiotic can one be?
With all the ETA-FARC-chavismo talk of these days and guess what? Today at Lisbon Airport they arrested with a fake Mexican passport an Etarra of note, Andoni Zengotitabengoa. He was trying to catch a flight to, you guessed it, Caracas! The story does not tell us whether he was booked in tourist or first class and who paid for the ticket, directly or indirectly....
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news