- have the meter readers resigned? have the meters become suddenly all obsolete and require replacing?
- why everyday? what happens Sunday if you do not open for business? is there someone at CADAFE to get your call on Sunday?
- and what will happen if you do not report everyday? a fine? an outright power cut?
- is this a pilot program? will we be forced one day to report daily our electricity home consumption? will we need to fine ourselves?
- and of course: why? (as in a logical explanation I mean, I am sure that CADAFE has some fancy made up story).
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Now you need to call in how much electricity you consume
In an electricity emergency that is fast becoming a farce of particularly bad taste, the folks who use more than 25 KVA in the states of Sucre and Anzoategui will need to call the state owned electrical company to report how much their meter reads, daily. The official news agency, ABA, does not give further details, so we can wonder about the following: