|We must feel sorry about these workers defending their companies (Chavez supporters barking like lap dogs).|
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Workers defending the private enterprise, workers criticizing state ones
It is quite obvious from his latest speeches that Chavez is deeply upset that even the Bolivarian Trade Unions within Polar are not supporting his attempted takeover. Just as the workers that welcomed the state in Guayana or Zulia last year are now all up in arms as they discovered how dead beat, corrupt and incompetent is the new management. What kind of socialist revolution is that when the workers are taking their distances? This Weil cartoons says it all about the inner world of Chavez who has decided to believe that sycophancy is a genuine sentiment.
Posted by Daniel at 11:39 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news