Friday, July 09, 2010
Manuela Saenz symbolic perfume to hide the smell of rotten food
Newspaper: Thousand of tons of rotten food at PDVAL
Red shirted State TV anchor person: Good morning friends, today we will dedicate all of our programing to the symbolic remains of Manuela Saenz
When I started writing on the rotten food of PDVAL I was mentioning in outrage that maybe 20,000 tons of food were lost, instead of finding its way to the poor as it was the original objective. Now some reports give that total up to 150,000.....
What the government should have done by now is to launch a real investigation and the major responsible for this disaster, Rafael Ramirez, should not only have been fired from PDVSA and the government but should be defending himself in a court of justice.
But nothing of the sort is happening, Ramirez keeps wrecking the Venezuelan economy while promoting generalized corruption everywhere to make sure his boss remains in office. And the government tries to find the silliest excuses to try to distract public opinion, from the arrest of fake terrorist, to symbolic remains of Manuela Saenz deposited at the Pantheon of Caracas.
Posted by Daniel at 1:56 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news