Monday, July 26, 2010
Oliver Stone, Tariq Ali, Marc Weisbrot and Larry Rohter
Do yourself a favor and start your week with a chuckle by reading how Larry Rohter trounces Stone's movie South of the Border and its script writers, Mark Weisbrot in particular, the darling of English speaking chavista whose economic predictions about chavismo prowess have all fallen flatter than the ocean's horizon. Once again, wasted propaganda money as the movie only preached to the choir, if that. Funny how any serious attempt at a movie flattering Chavez epic must always resort to quite a few misinterpretations and outright lies. Remember " The Revolution will not be on TV" or something like that about April 2002 who has disappeared from the radar now that it has been proven to be mostly a fake? Fortunately the word, in addition of diligent bloggers, provide great journalists able to finish off such people.
Hat tip Alek.
Hat tip Alek.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news