|"president, what can you tell us about...[cut]" "I am busy with bigger things... [insult allusive at you being a sold out agent of the US of A]"|
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Tinpot wannabe tyrants and their relationship with reality
Tal Cual Weil characterizes it perfectly.
In this image Chavez is inaugurating a small Mercal (abasto is the new code name for food store since the government is unable to make to supply them so that they could be called supermercados). One of the very many ways chavismo is trying to distract from the crude fact that enough food purchased by the regime went to rot so that it could have fed the Venezuelan population for about a month. and when any one tries to bring the topic to what really maters for the country, then it is a conspiracy, media manipulation, traitor to the fatherland and what not.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news