Monday, September 27, 2010
Autopsy of a cheating
I have added the vote list obtained by both the opposition and chavismo in the vote list, the total seats obtained and calculated the percentage. That is right, between these three areas chavismo got ONLY 45.3% of the vote and yet got 59.4% of the seats. Please, point out to me of any other electoral system in an alleged democratic country which is as unfair in its results as the Venezuelan one is. We are talking here of 3 of the 4 most populated areas of the country, not a selective sample I have taken to make the regime look bad. This is the exhibit A of how the CNE designed electoral laws and gerrymandering to screw the opposition and under-represent it dramatically.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news