Tuesday, February 07, 2012
Voting for the pleasure of it
It seems that AIO, very occasional contributor, is dying to vote even if he is a gringo. So I obliged with two polls on the right. The first one, only for those readers who are actually going to vote next Sunday (please, do not vote more than once from different computers!!!). And a second open poll for whoever reads this blog, as to who do we really, really wish would win next Sunday even though we may end up voting for another guy. You know who you are, voting for Capriles but wishing Medina to win....
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news