Tuesday, July 24, 2012
The degradation of Simon Bolivar
Let's just say that offering the recreation of a 3D image of Bolivar based on his desacrated remains is a poor excuse for such desecration. Never mind that there is a substantial iconography of Bolivar during his life time that makes such an exercise one in futility.
No, what Chavez is doing consistently through the years is to heap praise to better dispatch. Nothing is sacred for him: all is changed, reinterpreted, magnified to ridicule or minimized to the grotesque. The objective is quite clear, even if simplistic and so obviously childish. There will be only one thing of value in Venezuelan history: the period in which Chavez held us under his boot. If you still did not get that after 13 years, I hope that this "picture" of Bolivar and the ghastly mausoleum, who is really made for Chavez more than Bolivar, will set you straight.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news