Thursday, March 07, 2013
Cry, my beloved country
That is all that is left to you.
Today has to be one of the most awful days that we have had since El Surpemo reached power, and there have been quite a few of those dreadful days. Maybe today we need only miss those scores that crime targets every day, every single day. After all, the only death that mattered to us all has taken place two days ago. But what we lost today was any pride that our forefathers ever tried to build for us. Today is the final triumph of the vulgarity that chavismo is and wanted us to become.
The beloved leader of the masses, of those at least that are waiting in line for hours under the sun to see him dead, will be embalmed and displayed as a trophy in an anachronistic museum, to serve of lightning power rod to the mediocre thugs that are attempting to retain office at any cost, and any ridicule.
The mediocrity that would be had waited for their island master to arrive today and pay his respects, and settle the succession. The Constitution has thus been violated further, unrecognizable even by those who wrote it. I never liked that Constitution but I think it deserved better fate than toilet paper. The victims, but idiots nevertheless, stand in line praising the winning leash while mourning the old one.
The wake was prolonged for 7 more days, where it is expected that the country slows to a grind so that the new masters can secure everything and get rid of whatever they dislike. After all, they are counting, they explicitly said so, on the discretion of the independent voices during the long wake to be able to complete their deed in the dark.
We are left to cry, to help drown our decency pangs.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news