Friday, September 19, 2003

A SUMMARY PRESENTATION

Friday 19, September 2003

I had been working for a while on a presentation to summarize the economic results from the Chávez years. Thanks to a friend who is hosting it, and did the transfer from Power Point, I can now have it on the net. It is a summary of some of the economic data available in a format that I hope will show clearly the beating that we have been suffering since 2000.

One little glitch though! I must have been a victim of Power Point self-correction feature as all the Chávez appear as Chavéz. I just realized it when all the work was done. It is silly as usually I do not use accents. I hope the president will forgive me and I promise that someday we will fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers