Saturday, January 17, 2004

Concerns on the blog stability?

Since blogspeak died I had to edit back my template. Sometimes I get message errors when I check the page, sometimes it opens just fine. Since I did the corrections that I was supposed to do I am not sure whether my editing was wrong or if there is a problem with blogger.

Please, if you experience a problem with the site be kind enough to let me know.

And of course it is when you are on the road and cannot spend hours at a computer to check things out that problems happen...

PS: as for blogspeak. I just got a note that there is a substitute for it from a site called "haloscan" as a remedial rather than the real thing that could be improved with time. I am a little bit reluctant to set it up after the crashing of blogspeak that almost killed this site. Does anyone know anything about haloscan or any other blog dialogue program that I could include to re-establish the comment options?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers