Sunday, February 29, 2004

Before going to bed, I was forgetting!

Miguel is back and has posted his own experience, pictures and all. No comments needed. Riveting.

My next door Caracas neighbour, a 68 year old lady, happened to be close from the "front" line. She was mercilessly gassed and had to hide inside a building for quite a while until she could leave and go home. She threw up all night!

And so did my friend that I worried so much about yesterday. Sick all night. Tear gas only? My foot! She promised me a full report and as soon as I have it I will post it. My first guest poster! I had a long talk today with her and she seems recovered now, though shaken and angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers