Saturday, July 17, 2004

Friday 16, July 2004

This is not a very original title but I have been busy these recent days and I have not been able to write.  Still, there are a few things that need to be discussed and I will try to post a couple of things this week end.

However it is worth to point out today that there are only 31 days left for August 15. That is, in a full month, the deity willing, we should have a referendum on Chavez rule. As of today I will signing all post with the following banner, counting the days:


Only 31 days
until the Recall Election
on Hugo Chavez.

Do I want him out?
SI!



Well, I am showing my true colors but I do not expect any reader of this blog to be surprised :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers