Thursday, October 07, 2004

My blogger colleagues are busy

I am not only rather busy at work, but in addition my modem at work died. Fortunately I can count on my colleagues to supply a steady stream of info when I cannot do so.

Miguel does report on yet more studies on the statistics of fraud on August 15. It does get better and better, and it is easy to understand why Rodriguez wants to sue whoever pronounces the word "fraud". Do not miss that post, it is not even that hard to read!

Sumate is also the concern of Miguel and Aleksander.

Miguel reports on the silly procedures that are used to try to put Sumate leadership in jail (and I remind the reader that the ONLY objective here is to disarticulate further the opposition electoral strategies, not justice, a word that has left our judicial system long ago).

Aleksander on the other hand is having a field day reporting on the contradictions and lies gladly proffered by different pro Chavez folks, including the communications minister who seems to be talking off his ass (I can use that term, I have heard it on too many sitcoms lately and the glorious bolivarian revolution everyday looks more and more like a sitcom).

With this I can leave you in good hands for the night and wait for tomorrow to post my own stuff :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers