Saturday, December 01, 2007

It is forbidden to campaign but...

(Note: deep apologies. I wrote this post in a hurry before leaving for Valencia and I did not check if my cut and paste worked. Now that I am back it is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience)

According to the CNE campaigning is forbidden, but that does not stop the Internet or the foreign press.

Do not miss this New York Times OpEd piece by Baduel, the one of the "Baduel, traidor, te toca el paredon", the one who single-handedly did the most to turn the tide from SI to NO with just a couple of press conferences.

The title? "Why I Parted Ways With Chávez".

Oh dear....

-The end-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers