Monday, April 28, 2008

Paraguay, Chavez new client state?

I was meaning to write on the election of Lugo in Paraguay but I postponed it in part because truly I do not know much about the current state of the country (I know its history better but the post Stroessner period, well, I have not followed closely). Fortunately procrastination has a way to pay off and Gustavo Coronel has written all that you need to know. Maybe some might be turned off by the conservative site where he publishes but take my word for it, his article could be published anywhere, in any serious publication (and note that he is not afraid to criticize ALL US administrations role in South America, including the current one). Enjoy, and start counting the additional money that will be missing from Venezuelan coffers.

-The end-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers