Friday, May 01, 2009

May 1 march

I am out of Internet these days so no coverage. However I need to inform that the May 1 march (International Workers day, so you know) has been met in Caracas by the biggest display of police and military that we recall. At least my sources tell me. Thus we can verify once again that:

1) repression is diligently being prepared by chavismo

2) they are scared to have to resort to such displays of force. Heck, there might be more police to block the opposition than attendants of the chavista march!

PS: I cannot attend the march but I am willing to publish good pictures you might send this way.

-The end-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers