Tuesday, June 28, 2005
A forced break
I thought that being back home this long weekend would have allowed me to catch up on some blog matters, but an unexpected death in the family brought me back to Caracas this Sunday. All is settled now and I will be back home soon, hopefully able to write again on the many things that happened recently. Stay tuned, that is all I can say for now. And I did not even had time to read Petkoff's book! Or comment on the many articles that have appeared on the matter. Luckily there is another long week end ahead and hopefully a way back to routine.
Posted by Daniel at 12:07 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news