Wednesday, August 18, 2010
"CENSURADO", chavismo finally comes out of the closet of naked censorship
The censorship measure will apply to all papers and with more severity to El Nacional. It will last at the very least for 4 weeks, those of the electoral campaign duration which underlines the purely political decision of the a judicial system receiving direct orders from the regime. The implications of this deserve a longer post later but I thought it was important to announce that and to give you the only two links in English with some information available so far. Do not worry, I am sure that plenty are on their way as in Spanish it is already a worldwide scandal.
The Walls Street Journal.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news