|For Peruvian friends new to this blog and Weil, the cartoonist represents Chavez as a military boot talking.|
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
In Venezuela, many of us don't buy the new and improved Humala
That "alien" cartoon of Weil today says it all. Even the editorial of Petkoff limits itself at wondering whether Ollanta Humala will chose the Lula line of send Peru into chaos, Chavez style. Which is an elegant admission by Petkoff about his serious doubts about Ollanta Humala, doubts that were certainly discarded way too fast by Vargas Llosa.
Posted by Daniel at 1:56 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news