Friday, November 25, 2011
Shorn Goldilocks: the Sequel
So Chavez completed his threat and started bringing back the Venezuelan gold reserves safely stored in several banks so as to put all of them together in a Venezuelan location where he will be able to dip as needed, without any control or record. Safety is now gone. There is nothing new on this topic on what we already discussed when announced. However I will invite you to visit the link of the mains state VTV on the procession today when the first shipment arrived. Even if you do not read Spanish the pictures will tell you it all "people's jubilee for the return to the fatherland of the first shipment of gold to the coffers of the BCV". I kid you not, this is the translated title. Nobody in the VTV article seems to find it odd that the liberated gold was actually available for repatriation without any trouble. That is, it was Venezuelan...... the manipulation of the whole story apparently even missed the unself-conscious Chavez sycophants.
Posted by Daniel at 11:25 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news