Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Tuesday AM update

Tuesday 2, March 2004

Things eased up a little bit from yesterday though many unrest spots are reported. We are expecting for the CNE announcement sometime today and if the statement does not give at least some reassurance as to fairness we might be in for a rough night... Assuming of course that the CNE does not balk yet again on its self set "deadlines".

Three people made it to work, so I am going to try to make it there to. This will give me an opportunity to check how things are in the streets on the way. Maybe more pictures this afternoon. Which means that I might not be on line before 2-3 PM, if I do not make it to a work computer. And depending of what meets me on the way.

But that is OK as I have posted a lots of things since last night to keep you busy, from pictures and stories to a petition drive to the New York Times :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers