Wednesday, March 04, 2009

We can always dream...

Sudan's president, Omar al-Bashir, has been issued an arrest warrant from the International Criminal Court at the Hague for the Darfur genocide. A nice precedent if you ask me and a nice warning for a few current rulers that should also find their way to the Hague, Mugabe, the Myanmar junta or Castro being on top of the list if you ask me. See, I am fair, I am not putting Chavez on top of the list. Who said I could not be objective?

One little question: will Chavez defend, invite, praise Omar?

-The end-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers