Wednesday, June 20, 2007
The Boliburguesia as XXI socialism century barrier
Chavista agents, paid or sycophantic volunteers, have been busy lately trying to kill the reputation of any foreign correspondent that does not praise Chavez. So we have seen from O'Grady to Romero under all sorts of attacks, sometime by the Supremo himself. Well, now they can add a new name to that list: Bernd Debusmann. You can go to Pedro's blog, read his introductory comment and the whole article on how the creation of a new powerful financial class is becoming the biggest obstacle to Chavez wishes for the new bolivarian man. Hummer picture included.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news