Thursday, December 09, 2004

Vote! Vote! Vote!

OK. My worthy opponent is making a strong effort with cute pictures to get votes. I cannot follow such a strategy and I can only be jealous of the wit he shows. However, there is an argument that I can advance. The category of South American blogs is last, in the list and in the total vote numbers collected.

So, get moving and vote. If you hate my blog and come here only to be able to curse, that is fine, vote for the other guys, but vote!!!! We must make sure that Latin, Caribbean and South American blogs is not last, or at least a honorable last. And of course by winning, it will be a win for ALL Venezuelan blogs in English as all active blogs endorsed me, very, very generously.


(and forgive the last minute pandering!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers